ebizframe ERP successfully deployed at FMCG Wholesale Trading Company
The client is into the business of FMCG products wholesale & retail. They have been doing this business for the past 20 years. The company started its operations with a small shop and now it has grown to a large trading house with three branches in Accra.
They are one of the leading wholesale trading company in Accra dealing in following products:
- Edible Oil
- Tomato Paste, etc.
Pre-ebizframe ERP Implementation Scenario
Earlier they were using locally developed software for several years. The client has grown multifold over the last few years and added multiple branches in Accra. They were facing a lot of issues related to stocks, procurement, financial reporting and loss of sales. These issues were difficult to manage in their old software and due to decentralized installation managing price update, sales consolidation and reporting was a big challenge.
The new generation has joined the business and they realized the need of having an integrated ERP platform to better manage the fast-growing operation of JA Lords. They looked at several systems before deciding on ebizframeXPRS.
- ESS and the local partner IPMC has implemented successfully the following modules of ebizframeXPRS.
- Sales including POS
- Materials (Procurement, Inventory and Warehousing)
- The implementation has been done in 3 months focusing on the wholesale and retail business at all the locations.
- Training was given in English as well as in local language for better understanding and fast adoption.
Post ebizframe ERP implementation scenario
The client is already witnessing significant benefits in the operations of the company. Implementation of ebizframeXPRS has streamlined their POS and Wholesale trading business.
Some of the noticeable benefits include:
- Web-based application accessible at all the branches through VPN OR WAN, centralized database
- Real-time visibility of stocks
- Cycle time reduction in procurement and costing
- Price update for head office and branches are much easy and quick with the new system
- Easy multi unit stock management, buying in one unit and selling and the difference unit
- Workflow and approvals for better control and visibility
- Much faster Cash up (the day end procedure)