LAY THE FOUNDATION FOR PROFITABLE GROWTH IN THE ERP CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY WITH ebizframe
As a fully-integrated construction solution, ebizframe ERP Construction Software offers a variety of margin safeguards to enable builders and contractorsget a profitable outcome in a construction project. Every aspect from sub-contractors to materials, outsourcing jobs and from plant management to mobile assets and labour in the field is effectively managed.
The ERP for Construction Industry is a capital-intensive industry and it faces many challenges in different areas from Project Planning to Execution. Project costing and working together with suppliers, contractors calls for a high degree of visibility on cash flow, pricing and regulatory compliance. Site Management requires stringent management of costs per project, keeping optimum labour, hiring and usage of machinery and keeping within the budget is the key to success in the erp software for construction Industry.
With ebizframe ERP for Construction you can bolster efficiency and visibility across your project by leveraging our experience gained through successful implementation of our ERP Software in various construction companies.
It is always difficult to have control over the huge Land-Bank and manage the complex sanctions and approval processes. ebizframe erp system for construction company makes it easy and transparent by better land analysis and handling complex approvals and sanctions thereby enabling to focus on areas which may be lagging behind. It gives information of potential customers in advance and helps you update them as per their preferences. It makes every customer count by giving a view on the lead generation progress at any time to convert opportunity into revenue. ebizframe ERP Software for Construction maintains information regarding a customer’s site visits, information sought and the next engagement. In all, ebizframe ERP Construction management software handles sales smartly and more effectively.
Complete visibility is required because the Construction Industry is known for cycles of growth and decline and cost over-run is an inherent risk of the industry. Proper scheduling of various activities and sub-activities in the ERP System, reporting through Gantt charts, integration with well-known Project Planning tools like MS Project gives users of ebizframe ERP System for Construction, the edge. ebizframe erp construction software has the software solutions you need to excel in meeting market expectations.
Benefits of ebizframe for Construction:
- Exclude paper and manual process inefficiencies from your business by capturing all business data electronically in ebizframe ERP.
- Handle every aspect of Construction and Real Estate business under one roof to equip you to manage your Projects, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Tenders and Site Management all integrated in one ERP Software for Construction Company.
- Comprehensively manage projects comprising multi-level work breakdown, robust resource scheduling,etc.
- Generate accurate and timely invoices based on milestone completion and get accurate results on Project Costs.
- Use past performance of your business through Systematic Forecasting, Budgeting and Planning.
- With built-in Analytics, it helps you to mine and analyse the data critical to your business. You have access to valuable information in real time, especially when it will be of most use to the management and staff.
- ebizframe ERP for Construction helps you to enhance your competitive position in the market by improving efficiency and enables you to take decisions on the basis of facts & figures instead of assumptions.
- ebizframe ERP for Construction Software provides comprehensive multi-site Project Management capabilities. It covers the daily progress of sites, petty cash, details of issued materials, hiring and life of instruments, movement of heavy machines, managing receivables and payables, etc.
Customers Say It Best
A Leading Construction Company in East Africa powered by ebizframe
A leading Civil Engineering & General Building Construction Company in the East African Region with an on-going rapid cumulative expansion had a pain area of tracking expenses incurred on-site. The client was using Tally for Finance and MS Excel for managing all the other data, which was inadequate for their growing needs. So, they sought an ERP System which would replace the legacy system and improve their efficiencies and decision making. After an in-depth analysis of the available solutions, the client opted for ebizframe ERP for Construction Company. The Construction Module was consolidated with Tendering, Engineering and Project Management Modules. These features enabled users to project costs/expenses at every level.The client’s concern of tracking expensive machinery and tools in transit was effectively addressed by adding provisions into ebizframe. Post ebizframe ERP implementation, the client now enjoys seamless exchange of information between their company in Tanzania and two sister companies in Kenya.
New Delhi based Builder switches to ebizframe for better Performance
A New Delhi based Infrastructure Company, widely known for its matchless contribution to Civil Engineering by building milestone project in diverse areas of Hydro Power, Real Estate, Institutional Building, Mining, etc. was looking for an extensive solution to manage their diverse operations.
Having outgrown their legacy system, ebizframe ERP for Construction after an exhaustive analysis, revealed highly imperative issues and dormant efficiencies in their existing system. Several modules were consolidated including Sales, Finance, Tendering Management, Employee Portal and Equipment Maintenance. Implementation of ebizframe was conducted with a standard configuration which resulted in optimum returns without incurring high costs.
The Product Development and Implementation Teams responsible for ebizframe for Construction ERP Software maintained a sharp focus on continually improving and optimizing their processes not only to achieve product and delivery excellence but also to enable the customer to provide best-in-class solutions for its clients globally. An overzealous approach towards Quality Control (QC) in process excellence translates into significantly improved business outcomes for our customers. This firm emphasis on continual improvement is what keeps our customers returning to us year after year.