TARGETTED SALES EFFORT WITH REAL TARGETS & ACCURATE UPDATES WITH ebizframe ERP Modules Sales and Marketing
ebizframe ERP Sales Software captures and follows activities from contacting customers to tracking of each customer enquiry and orders right from order to dispatch for a customer. ebizframe ERP Sales Module brings key features like price set-up, product price policy, customer category level, call logs, productive/non-productive call, sighting & linking opportunities, enquiries, quotations, multiple currency quotes, order, single screen display for all orders, priority order, exports, repeat orders, cash sales, open contract, discounts, sales schemes, invoicing, reporting, and more.
Automating the sales force activities such as visits to customers, expenses, and competitor assessment is also possible with ebizframe ERP Sales System. It tracks payments and receivables from every invoice. It also sets individual and corporate sales targets which enhances and sets course for sales team efficiency. In the end it points down the reasons of order failure. Consolidated data allows the management a ring side view of sales performance across the organization.
|Customer Price Setup||Discounts||Pick Packs & Ship|
|Product Price Policy||Schemes||Invoicing|
|Daily Call Logging||Consignee Sales||Sales Returns|
|Opportunity/Quotation||Order Management||Letter of credit|
Product Pricing at the Customer /Customer Category level
Frequently change prices of products at customer level or Customer Category level
Manage Schedule based deliveries starting from warehouse pick to ship using transport.
ebizframe Sales ERP Software
- Effectively manage productive/Non Productive Calls
- Effectively tracking of Closed vs Lost opportunity
- Single Pick against multiple ERP Sales Order, Single Shipment against multiple Pick, Single Invoice against multiple Shipment
- Linkage of Sales Order with Internal and External Transporters
- System calculated profitability for a particular customer or prospect
- Tracking of Sales order, starting from Request for Quotation till Accounts Receivable